In which, among other things, these matters can be investigated:
- Questioning the end of things, a country, the end of Europe in an open research.
- This questioning about a possible end consists of several layers.
- The actual end or the physical end of, for example, Europe.
- The end of something ‘announcing’ just to create a beginning, a new start.
- How to shape the (possible) end of ‘something’?
- What does a border sign look like and what can it be or what should it look like?
- How do you design a border sign as the end/beginning of a country?
- End of border signs within Europe?
- Clarification/questioning what and where is the end of Europe and the borders in order to draw more attention to the (possible) unity of Europe.
- Let the people we meet along the way pronounce the word Europe and write it in their language.
- To find out where the subtle differences are.
- The End of Climate / The climate of the end
- The End of …
All the “The End of’s …” are a possible beginning in several entities/layers; the end of the physical boundary and/or European boundary for example.